Breanna carries experience in several topics, including: data collection, data analysis, ArcGIS, and wastewater research. Breanna grew up locally, in Rutland, Vermont. She enjoys boating, baking and spending time with her family. She attended Siena College in Loudonville, NY, where she graduated with a degree in Environmental Science Earth Systems.
A few of her duties include:
- Research, develop, and implement programs designed to help communities achieve waste management and waste diversion best practices and goals.
- Prepare educational and informational materials such as planning reports, grant reports, guides, fact sheets, and website/social media content.
- Organize, promote, and facilitate educational and informational meetings for programs.
- Collaborate with a range of stakeholders to provide assistance, recommendations, and evaluation of recycling and waste management programs.
- Maintain records of project development to write and prepare grant reports.
- Participate in organizational meetings, events, and administrative functions of the district, performing various duties as assigned that support the organization.
- Perform program services such as waste audits, waste reviews, and community consultation services.
- Assume responsibility of coordinating new programs and services as they are developed.
- Participate in defining project and program goals, and develop reporting procedures to monitor, evaluate, and review effectiveness in achieving goals and objectives.
(802) 775-7209 ext. 203