Hazardous Waste Basics for Small Businesses and Towns

Home » Blog » Latest News » Hazardous Waste Basics for Small Businesses and Towns

Hazardous Waste Basics for Small Businesses and Towns

HW Collection event
Hazardous Waste Collection
Proper storage

Regional half-day trainings on hazardous waste for small businesses, municipalities, and others who generate small amounts of hazardous waste

DateTimeTownLocation
May 89-11:30amBerlinAgency of Natural Resources Annex
190 Junction Rd
May 910am-12:30pmManchester CenterPark House in Thompson Memorial Park
340 Recreation Park Road
May 159-11:30amSt. JohnsburyANR St Johnsbury Office - UVM room
374 Emerson Falls Road, Suite 4
May 151:30-4pmCoventryCoventry Town Office Board Room
168 Main Street
May 169-11:30amSpringfieldRiver Valley Tech Center
307 South Street
May 219-11:30amRutlandRutland Regional Medical Center
160 Allen St
May 319-11:30amMorrisvilleMorristown Town Offices, Tegue Bldg.
43 Portland St
June 59-11:30amWillistonVT Technical College - Rm 401b
201 Lawrence Place
June 51:30-4pmSt. AlbansNorthwestern VT Medical Center
Green Mountain Room
133 Fairfield Street
This no-cost training will cover:
  • Does my facility generate hazardous waste?
  • What is hazardous waste, universal waste, used oil?
  • How do I need to manage hazardous waste and other wastes onsite?
  • How can I dispose of hazardous waste and other wastes?
  • How can I generate less hazardous waste?

No time to attend a training? Take the CEG tutorial

What is hazardous waste? Do I generate hazardous waste? How can I dispose of it? How can I avoid generating hazardous waste?

Get answers to these questions about hazardous waste management, storage, and disposal. Many industries generate hazardous wastes, including automotive, manufacturing, healthcare and dentistry, woodworking, schools, construction, and others. If you have worked with hazardous waste before, this is a great refresher. If you are new to hazardous waste, or aren't sure what applys to you, our short tutorial Hazardous Waste Basics for Conditionally Exempt Generators (CEGs): A guide for small businesses, municipalities, and others is a great place to start.

in Latest News by RCSWD Comments are off